quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2008

Aqui está em inglês o meu poema xD
I am a Human
I Am Human Too For Him Understand
I am a Human Too For Understand
I am a Human Too For Feel
I am a Human Too For Love
I am a Human Too For Smile
I am a Human Too For Look
I am a Human Too For Speak
I am a Human Too For Be
I am a Human Too For Be Someone
I am a Human Too For Be Something
I am a Human Too For Have
I am a Human Too For Do
I am a Human Too For Have His Love
Therefore He For Me IS Divine THE most Beautiful AND Sincere one That Exists Tao Beautiful That To The Angels Want Like A Divine Gift, In The Which They Feel Tenderness By You, AND I Eat A Common Mortal, I Feel Envied Angels, Therefore They By Will Be So Perfect AND Also Will Want Your Love, I Feel AsSomeone That Really Deserve Not, Therefore I Am what I Am, Barely A Be Human.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário